REPORTING TO - Parts Manager
LOCATION - Micklefield, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE - Full Time, Office based
As Parts Assistant for the Krone UK team based in Micklefield, you will be reporting to the Parts Manager and your main duty will be to provide reliable support for the day-to-day running of the Krone UK Parts Department. In addition you will:
- Manage UK dealer telephone and email enquiries
- Receive and process orders and returns.
- Regular use of the SAP system for prompt the picking tickets to warehouse staff
- Responsible for the parts returns process from dealer request to restocking and issuing dealer credit note
- Responsible for ensuring prompt delivery of picking tickets in to the warehouse
- Support the team by processing of orders for our popular Krone UK Merchandise
- Build and maintain good relations with company staff, dealers and acquaintances
- Be a good communicator
- Have good IT skills specifically experience working with SAP
- Look presentable at all times maintaining the Krone reputation and image
- Promote excellent customer service
- Show honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Receptive to new ideas and welcomes change
- Follow appropriate processes, policies and procedures.
- Promote excellence in customer service
- Delivery to deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Understand the importance of product availability and process timescales.
- Reacts positively and calmly to urgent or critical problems
- Personally well organised
At Krone UK you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
- Competitive Salary - Range from £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Private healthcare (after successful completion of probation period)
- Competitive Pension Scheme (after successful completion of probation period)
- Set up with all devices required for the role
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
As this position is physically demanding on a day-to-day basis, it required a fully able bodied person for health and safety reasons.
To apply: Send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating current salary to email@example.com
More Information: Call Tim Mizen on 0113 287 8808.
Krone is a specialist hay and forage machinery manufacturer, delivering production and efficiency for its customers, while being at the forefront of research and development in the sector.
Krone was founded in Spelle, Germany, in 1906 with the intention of making farming more efficient and profitable. It continues to further that vision by supplying innovative, performance-engineered equipment that has become the benchmark in the hay and forage industry.
The company is still owned and operated by the Krone family, which means that every machine bearing the Krone name is engineered to meet the same time-tested, exacting standards that have earned it a worldwide reputation for quality.