KRONE does its sums. Despite all the turmoil in financial and commodity markets, KRONE has been one of the most financially sound companies in the region for many years now. This is thanks to our high equity ratio and having the full backing of the Krone family.
- Camless pick-up for very quiet running and hard wearing
- Tines in W-arrangement for optimum crop flow
- Wide and large-diameter rotor for high intake rates
- Central blade group control system for 0, 16, 16, 32 blades
- Sloping floor enhances crop feed efficiencies
- Articulated drawbar for high ground clearance
- Drawbar suspension for comfortable rides
- Sprung or unsprung tandem axles with hydraulic levelling system
- ISOBUS compatible
KRONE relies on. expert suppliers and their expertise because:
- The combined efforts of multiple specialists work to the immense benefit of the customer.
- Business partners can pool their values and strengths, share ideas and complement each other.
- Working in partnership provides economies of scale for both parties, e.g. in quality, price, availability, service response.