The KRONE EasyWrap 165 T offers convenient attachment to any tractor. Thanks to its trailed design, it handles the heaviest bales also when hitched to a tractor with lower lifting powers. Coupling the machine to the tractor’s lower links is fast and easy. Equally convenient is the drawbar which pivots hydraulically from transport into work position – conveniently triggered with a touch of a button from the cab.
KRONE EasyWrap – trailed bale wrapper for professionals
KRONE adds a new machine to its round bale wrapper programme: the new double-arm EasyWrap 165 T which follows the EasyWrap 150 launched in summer 2020. Wrapping 1.00-1.65m diameter bales, the 165 T is a truly high-capacity machine where a double arm orbits around the bale for wrapping. The machine lifts up to 1,650kg bales and wraps them at speeds of up to 40rpm achieving maximum efficiency and daily productivity.
- Twin-arm wrapper: The two arms are reversable and orbit around the bale at up to 40 rpm for maximum productivity and best silage quality
- Running gear: Low centre of gravity ensures great stability especially in sloping fields
- The loading arm adjusts without tools: The robust loading arm lifts reliably bales of various sizes and weights
- The wrapping table is formed by four strong textile belts: Up to six bobbins roll the bale effectively
- Position controlled wrapping arm leads to perfect overlaps behind any tractor (no time control!)
- Automated functions for convenient bale control – from collecting to unloading
The KRONE EasyWrap 165 T offers convenient attachment to any tractor. Thanks to its trailed design, it handles the heaviest bales also when hitched to a tractor with lower lifting powers.
- Slim drawbar for maximum manoeuvrability
- Pivots automatically from transport to work position and vice versa
- Couples to the lower links for optimum manoeuvrability and convenient attachment
- Stores up to ten spare film rolls for long working days (option)
Coupling the machine to the tractor’s lower links is fast and easy. Equally convenient is the drawbar which pivots hydraulically from transport into work position – conveniently triggered with a touch of a button from the cab.
- Strong loading arm for reliable bale handling
- Adjust the machine to a different size of bale without the need of tools
- Transport two bales to the collecting point
- Unload the finished bale on the move for maximum productivity
The EasyWrap 165 T loading arm is adjusted to the current bale size without tools and places the bales gently on the wrapping table. It can even unload the bales on the move for boosted efficiencies.
- The extremely powerful twin-arm wrapper operates at up to 40 rpm
- The wrapping table is made up of four textile belts that roll the bale reliably
- The film dispenser with integral film break detector ensures there are no air pockets
- Quick-change system for easy and convenient film refills.
The twin-arm wrapper operates at up to 40 rpm, delivering maximum work rates. Sensor controlled, the wrapper offers maximum precision applying tightly stretched layers of film for highest-quality forage.
- Low-slung chassis and a low centre of gravity for great stability
- Wide tyres for soft treading even in difficult conditions
- LED road lights and work light for long working days
Its low centre of gravity gives the EasyWrap 165 T maximum stability on slopes and the wide tyres provide gentle treading in the field and light pulling on roads.
- DS 500 – the user-friendly KRONE machine terminal
- CCI 800 – the ISOBUS-compatible 8-inch touchscreen for universal use
- CCI 1200 – the ISOBUS-compatible 12-inch touchscreen offers premium graphics and the highest operator comfort
- ISOBUS tractor terminal for straightforward operation
The KRONE operator terminals offer intuitive and easy operation for EasyWrap 150 and EasyWrap 165 T. Operators can control all major machine functions from the tractor – for maximum comfort and productivity.