- The all-rounder for any type of crops
- Select from 3 different press connector systems
- Fixed chamber was a convincingly simple design
- Semi-variable for maximum flexibility
- Fully variable for baling all bale sizes
- Also available as a combination bale wrapper
- NovoGrip slat and belt conveyor, the turning and compaction system for all crops
- Camless EasyFlow pick-up with w-lined tines
- Available with feed rotor or cutting system (17 or 26 blades)
- High throughputs from a massive cut-and-feed rotor
- Available with net wrap or peripheral film wrap system
- Easy and fast servicing
- Three chamber systems: Fixed, semi-variable and variable
- Camless EasyFlow pick-up with w-lined tines: For clean rakes and low wear on the tines
- The cut-and-feed rotor: 530mm diameter for maximum throughputs
- The precision cutting system: For smooth and precision cuts
- NovoGrip system: Guarantees effective bale roll and compression in any type of crop
- Straightforward design and servicing for minimum maintenance
The Comprima from KRONE features a unique baling technology. The NovoGrip chain and slat conveyor bales all types of crops. In combination with an extremely powerful intake system, the machine produces high-density bales at high throughputs.
- The round baler - Comprima F 125
- The round baler with cutting system - Comprima F 125 XC
- Meeting user demands – 1.25 m diameter bales
- Reliable and simple - clutter-free build, enormous stability
- Sharp – XCut cutting system
The KRONE fixed-chamber round balers Comprima F 125 and F 125 XC convince with their simple, clear-cut and robust design, high stability, extra operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- The round baler - Comprima F 155 (XC)
- The baler wrapper - Comprima CF 155 XC
- Flexible – choice of six bale sizes and 1.25-1.50 m diameters
- Affordable – Simple design
- Sharp - the XCut cutting system
The KRONE Comprima F 155 (XC) and CF 155 XC are fixed-chamber round balers with semi-variable bale chamber. They bale highly compacted, dimensionally stable bales of 6 different diameters. This technology is unique on the market. They are also very cost-effective and exceptionally easy to operate and service – thanks to their uncluttered build and design. With their sturdy frame, the balers are also extremely robust and versatile. Whether silage, hay or straw – the all-round talent transforms all types of crops into bales of a consistently high quality.
- The round balers – Comprima V 150 XC and V 180 XC
- The baler wrapper – Comprima CV 150 XC
- Variable – Producing 1.00-1.80 m diameter bales infinitely variably
- Cost-effective – the simple and uncluttered design
- Sharp – the XCut cutting system
Uncompromising stability for great flexibility and continuous use under tough conditions are the distinguishing features of the KRONE Comprima V and CV. They allow operators to set bale diameters steplessly from 1.00 m to 1.80 m to suit different crops, conditions and customer requirements.
- Matching – The bale chamber which matches the customer's requirements
- Fixed chamber - 1.25 m diameter bales
- Semi-variable – Six different bale diameters from 1.25 m to 1.50 m
- Variable – producing infinitely variable 1.00-1.50 m diameters or 1.80 m diameters.
Offering a choice of fixed chamber, semi-variable or variable bale chamber, the round balers of the Comprima series are particularly flexible and match all customers' requirements.
- Variable - hitch ring or ball attachment
- More options - single or tandem axle
- Three options - the tyre sizes
Every day, a Comprima has to deal with fast road travel, uneven ground, yielding grounds, and manoeuvring in narrow spaces. KRONE Comprima models come with an air brake and various tyre options. Perfectly specified to meet all customer requirements, they are available with two different hitch systems, a single or tandem axle.
- Safe – 6 mm thick double tines with large diameter coils
- Well-balanced – The rows of tines arranged in wave shape clear the field evenly
- Clean – The extra-wide pick-up drum clears the crops off the field completely
- Simple and effective - no cam track means fewer moving parts, less service and maintenance and extremely quiet running
The EasyFlow pick-up pivots sideways and is known as the pick-up that clears the field effectively even in the most difficult conditions and at high work rates. More than that, its rugged build with very few moving parts gives an exceptionally dependable performance.
- Efficient – Large diameter
- Quiet running - helical tine rows
- Continuous flow - for a consistent crop feed
- Sharp – Best cutting quality
The feed rotor and the cutting rotor of the XCut cutting unit are characterized by high throughput, smooth running and high reliability. Furthermore, XCut stands for excellent cutting quality. All Comprima balers have a drop floor as standard specification.
- Sturdy – Heavy-duty design
- Maximum pressures - top bale densities
- Smooth – More even and less noisy
- Light and easy - for low input power
- Saving time - no servicing required
The NovoGrip is an endless slat conveyor that is made up of rubber fabric belts that turn the crops into high-density and well-shaped bales. NovoGrip offers ultimate strength and longevity and forms perfect bales from the heaviest silage.
- Variable – For net and base coat of film wrapping
- Safe – Short distance of the wrapping material to the bale
- Free view – The operator has an unimpeded view of the baling process
- Comfortable – Automatic start of tying
Whether with net or base coat of film, the tying unit on a Comprima is extremely reliable and easy to use.
- Fast – Due to the powerful double wrapper
- Functional – Safe bale drive on the bale table
- Clean film cuts - by controlled blades
- Safe – Wide overlapping of the wrap layers
The Comprima wrapper wraps the bales fast and reliably – even in difficult conditions and in sloping fields.
- Efficient – Best accessibility for easy maintenance
- Automatic lubrication - one lubricator attends to all chains
- Time-saving – Central lubrication manifolds
- Safe – Automatic chain tension
Designed for premium bale productivity and density, the Comprima also convinces by its uncluttered design and exemplary accessibility. These features make it particularly easy to service. Grease banks and the automatic chain lubrication system reduce the time that is required for service and maintenance to a minimum.
- Take your choice – our control units suit all needs
- Convenient – clear and user-friendly interfaces
- ISOBUS compatible – connecting with the tractor terminal
- Trend-setting – Optimised operation
KRONE offers a choice of four different terminals that cater for different applications and needs, making the Comprima round balers easier to use and notching up the work rate. All this makes the baler fun to use.
|Comprima F 125||Comprima F 155||Comprima V 150|
|Type||Round baler||Round baler||Round baler||configure|
|Bale size (m, Ø x width)||1.25 x 1.20||1.25 - 1.50 x 1.20||1.00 - 1.50 x 1.20||configure|
|Bale chamber||fixed||semi variable||variable||configure|
|Machine dimensions (m, L x W x H)||4.70 x 2.61 x 2.65||4.70 x 2.61 x 3.15||4.99 x 2.61 x 2.99||configure|
|Pick-up working width (m)||2.15||2.15||2.15||configure|
|Power requirement (kW/hp)||48 / 65||51 / 70||51 / 70||configure|
|Comprima F 125 XC||Comprima F 155 XC||Comprima CF 155 XC||Comprima CV 150 XC|
|Type||Round baler||Round baler||Combination baler and wrappers||Combination baler and wrappers||configure|
|Bale size (m, Ø x width)||1.25 x 1.20||1.25 - 1.50 x 1.20||1.25 - 1.50 x 1.20||1.00 - 1.50 x 1.20||configure|
|Bale chamber||fixed||semi variable||semi variable||variable||configure|
|Machine dimensions (m, L x W x H)||4.70 x 2.61 x 2.65||4.70 x 2.61 x 3.15||6.57 x 2.96 x 3.41||7.24 x 2.96 x 3.08||configure|
|XCut cutting rotor 17 lades for the shortest cutting length (mm)||64||64||64||64||configure|
|XCut cutting rotor 26 lades for the shortest cutting length (mm)||42||42||42||42||configure|
|Pick-up working width (m)||2.15||2.15||2.15||2.15||configure|
|Power requirement (kW/hp)||-||-||-||-||configure|