REPORTING TO - Parts Manager
LOCATION - Micklefield, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE - Full Time, Office based
SALARY - Competitive/Dependant on experience
To manage and coordinate the Krone UK parts warehouse in terms of the flow of parts both in and out of the warehouse and manage the phone calls and day to day running of the warehouse to ensure efficiency and provide the excellent customer service that we are
- To have the drive and motivation to fully understand the Krone product, all areas of the business, and the dealer network in order to understand and meet both the company’s overall objectives and customer needs and expectations.
- Promotes excellence in customer service by taking a proactive approach to develop customer relations.
- Work a can do culture of optimism, responsibility and success
- Uses a range of strategies to promote team morale and productivity.
- Delivery to deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Understand the importance of product availability and process timescales.
- Communicates relevant information to all concerned
- Reacts positively and calmly to urgent or critical problems
- Makes appropriate decision in response to pressures and priorities
- Personally well organised.
- Assist the Parts Manager to ensure the parts department is run efficiently and achieves maximum profitability
- To be the primary dealer contact for telephone and email enquiries relating to parts pricing availability, parts deliveries, parts catalogue information and parts returns
- Responsible for processing parts sales orders in the SAP system ensuring prompt availability of picking tickets to warehouse staff
- Liaise with parts warehouse staff to ensure that all parts orders are picked and shipped on time
- Run open order reports daily and chase as required
- Daily verify picking tickets confirmed and goods issued on all orders using Delivery Monitor
- To monitor and report to Parts Manager & Parts Co-Ordinator sales orders requiring referral to the Spelle warehouse in particular heavy, expensive and fast moving parts and where necessary selecting the most appropriate and cost effective freight method
- Responsible for the complete parts returns process from dealer request and return authorisation through to restocking and issuing dealer credit note
- Liaise and resolve any issues with warehouse operations and if necessary report to Parts Manager & Parts Co-Ordinator for action
- Responsible for parts counter deliveries and collections
- Accept flexibility of working hours in season
- Ensure the parts office is clean, tidy and free from obstruction
- Assist warehouse manager with out of season Parts inventory checks
- Check the parts delivery monitor daily to ensure that all orders have been processed.
- Build and maintain good relations with Dealers, suppliers and Company staff and acquaintances.
- Actively participate in Company training & health & safety training.
- Conduct yourself in accordance with the Companies Health & safety policies at all times, report any breaches, dangerous occurrences or accidents to your supervisor or the Health & Safety Representative immediately
- Actively make suggestions to improve the efficiency in the way the Company operates
- Maintain accurate manual and electronic files and where relevant in accordance with the data protection act.
- Any other duties deemed to be within your abilities
- Attain and maintain Krone Product knowledge
- Attain and maintain a good market and competitor knowledge
- Undertake and maintain a working knowledge of the SAP system in the areas relating to your role.